Thursday, June 17, 2010

From Parker

Parker spends his days doing very exciting things, and thought that you might like to take a look . . .

He helps me move things down to storage . . .
Lady, I'm not pushing this thing.


He watches TV. 
(No joke, I was cleaning the floor and looked over and saw him like this.  He freakin' loves The Dog Whisperer.  I couldn't make this stuff up.)

 
He's not allowed to eat from the table . . .


But we take him out to hit the bar scene:

Oh, and he's getting bigger, bigger, bigger:

5.24:                                                                                6.17:


And here's some live action footage of Maya & Parker sharing a squirrel (it's not as gruesome as it sounds):

3 comments:

Foxxy One said...

Your doing fantastic with the training. I just have to say, Maya's smile just lights up the world.

grandma said...

awwww. how sweet!! maya is so happy to share with her buddy :-)

Dana said...

Thanks Foxxy, and Mom. They are just so cute together, if I do say so myself :)